Monday, August 26, 2013

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Right now, there are 9 days left until I leave for France. Nine days. Neuf jours. Neuve días. Today is the first day of school for all of my friends. While it saddens me a little to know that they are starting something new without me, it also excites me, as this means my adventure is right around the corner.

I did a little bit of packing. I went through my closet and get out the things I want to bring. Only clothes that I like are coming to France. I then army rolled them and put them in a suitcase. I am keeping a running list of everything that goes in and comes out of the suitcase. When I weighed the suitcase, it only weighed 20 pounds. Mind you, I haven't yet packed my athletic clothes, shoes, or electronic devices, but the weight limit is a lot easier to meet than I had originally thought.

As for the title, it is the title of a song by Jack Johnson. I enjoy Jack Johnson, so there will likely be more quotes from him to come. If you would like to know what I'm talking about, a lyric video for "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing" is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment