Monday, August 26, 2013

Until We Meet Again

There are ten days left until I am on program with AFS. While I know that I am leaving, it still seems far away.

Two days ago, my lovely best friend, Alexa (along with her equally lovely mother, Karen), threw a surprise "Bon Voyage" party for me! It was the absolute sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. It was great to see my best friends all together before I leave for France. My other best friend, Brynne, made me a cake, and it was absolutely adorable. The cake was striped two different colors of pink, and it had an Eiffel Tower shaped cookie on top. Alexa strung lights around her dining room "for ambiance," in her own words.

Alexa got me a shirt with a great pun on it. Enjoy the following pictures.

 
 
Alexa also got me socks with Eiffel Towers on them and a Tinker Bell blanket to remember her by.
 
I will miss all of my friends from Middletown. I love you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment