Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Featured on School's Website!

My school posted an article about my friend and me going abroad with AFS! It's great that my community accepts it so much! If you want to see the article straight from the source, click this link: http://www.raiderweb.org/blog/2013/04/08/bailee-koncar-and-natalie-souders-to-study-abroad/

My school may not keep this page up, so here is a screenshot of the article
It's unreadable, but it exists! Ignore my brothers' bookmarks along the top!
And because you can't read the article in the screenshot, here is a readable version!
I'm the one in the orange that is cheesing really big and squinting my eyes
Click on the picture to view it better! If you still can't read it, here is what it says:

"MAHS sophomores Bailee Koncar and Natalie Souders have received full scholarships through AFS Intercultural Programs USA to study abroad for the 2013-2014 school year. Bailee will be in Spain, and Natalie will be in France. Each student will live with a host family and attend a local school where classes will be taught in the language of the region. The MAHS World Language Department congratulates Bailee and Natalie on this tremendous accomplishment!"

I'm so proud that my small school is sending two students on full scholarships with AFS!

No comments:

Post a Comment